~Sold Out~Vintage Christmas Candle Gift Box - Limited Offer
About Our Vintage Christmas Candle Gift Set
Our Vintage Candle Christmas Gift Set is a perfect holiday surprise for a friend, family of yourself! The gift box will include a special vintage candle surprise as each container is different! It will be holiday themed and the size of a coffee cup (might just be a coffee cup, creamer, small bowl, or tin). But will always be a Christmas/holiday theme and a holiday/winter scent.
Choose your favorite room spray and car scent, or let us surprise you. This $45+ value is now just $35 + tax and shipping. Click here to grab yours! Offer ends November 30th or while supplies last.
About Our Candle Sizes.
After years of testing and trials, we have settled on 12 ounces as our default candle size. This size jar is convenient for storage while still standing out well on a table, counter, desk, or wherever you place it. This is our longest-lasting candle, looking the best while doing it. We use a cotton wick for a safe, even burn.
Hand-poured and Hand-crafted.
Each of our candles is poured by hand with love at our shop in Breckenridge, Texas. We take the time to ensure each product we ship out meets our quality standards so you can rest assured you’re getting our best every time. We love what we do, so you can love what we make. 💛
By purchasing Rustic Charm Candles, you’re supporting our small family business in the heart of Texas. From production to your hands, our family pours, packs, and ships your candles.
Some specifics on our 12 oz. soy-blend candles:
- Burn time of approximately 60-80 hours.
- We recommend burning your candle for at least 2-4 hours each time you light it for optimal longevity and quality of the burn.
- We use a soy blend candle wax in our candles. This proprietary blend allows for a clean and safe burning candle with optimal scent throw and burning time. More information about the safety of scented candles can be found by clicking here.
- Our fragrance oils are derived from essential oils and are tested safe for use in candles.
- Please note that due to individual hand pouring, the color may vary slightly from candle to candle.