Coconut Bourbon Scented Candle
Coconut Bourbon is a smooth bourbon fragrance enhanced with hints of coconut and vanilla. The caramelized vanilla scent of bourbon mixed with coconut makes for a warm and inviting classical scent like you’ve never imagined.
About Our Scented Candle Sizes.After years of testing and trials, we have settled on 12 ounces as our default candle size. This size jar is convenient for storage while still standing out well on a table, counter, desk, or wherever you place it. This is our longest-lasting candle, looking the best while doing it. We also offer a cute 4 oz. mini candle, perfect for trying multiple scents, or as quick gifts! We use a cotton wick for a safe, even burn.
Hand-poured and Hand-crafted.Each of our candles is poured with love at our shop in Breckenridge, Texas. We take the time to ensure each product we ship out meets our quality standards so you can rest assured you’re getting our best every time. We love what we do, so you can love what we make. 💛
Family Business.By purchasing Rustic Charm Candles, you’re supporting our small family business in the heart of Texas. From production to your home, our family pours, packs, and ships your candles.
Some specifics on our 12 oz. candles:
- Burn time of approximately 90-100 hours.
- We recommend burning your candle for at least 2-4 hours each time you light it for optimal longevity and quality of the burn.
- We use a soy blend candle wax in our candles. This proprietary blend allows for a clean and safe burning candle with optimal scent throw and burning time. More information about the safety of scented candles can be found by clicking here.
- Our fragrance oils are derived from essential oils and are tested safe for use in candles.
- Please note that due to individual hand pouring, the color may vary slightly from candle to candle.
Have a burning question? Email us for help! 😊
About Rustic Charm Candles
Rustic Charm Candles has been creating high quality, hand-crafted candles, wax melts, car sprays, and more as a family business for years. While we began in Breckenridge, TX, we now ship our candles and scented products all over! Try one of our classic candles today, or watch our social media for alerts when vintage candle sales begin.